To install the Aftermath add-on, you need the installed licensed version of Battlefield 3 with all the updates.
Release date: December 18, 2012
Localization: Russian, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
Publishers: Electronic Arts
The action of Battlefield 3: Aftermath takes place in the scenery of the destroyed districts, streets and suburbs of Tehran. This is the story of an endless battle for superiority and survival among the ruins.
The resources and capabilities of the opposing sides are severely limited - they are forced to adapt to the landscape and engage in battle among debris and debris, seek shelter in faults and cracks in the terrain, find unexpected shelter and an unconventional path to the target. Additional support comes in the form of heavily modified heavy vehicles and civilian vehicles converted into killing machines.
• Four new maps, which will unfold tense city battles.
• Quiet destruction of the enemy from a new crossbow.
• Three new units of equipment that turn into fighting vehicles in the field.
• A new Scavenger mode, in which players armed with pistols should look for more powerful weapons in order to increase the chances of survival.
• New assignments, achievements and personal tokens.
Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand: https://plati.market/itm/battlefield-3-back-to-karkand-dlc/2429445
Battlefield 3: Aftermath: https://plati.market/itm/battlefield-3-aftermath-dlc/2429444
BATTLEFIELD 3: END GAME: https://plati.market/itm/battlefield-3-end-game-dlc/2429420
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters: https://plati.market/itm/battlefield-3-close-quarters-dlc/2429441
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill: https://plati.market/itm/battlefield-3-armored-kill-dlc/2429431